About This Message
John 16:33, Hebrews 6:19, Ephesians 1:19-20, Philippians 4:7, John 14:26-27
Sometimes life doesn’t work out the way it is supposed to. Shattered dreams, unmet expectations, disappointments what do you do when God doesn’t show up the way you thought he should have? How can I have peace when I live in a wheels off world? Jesus spoke to this when He said that our Peace in him enables us to overcome the world.
3 Questions About Your Peace:
1) Are you In Him or In the World?
2) Are you Overcome or are you an Overcomer?
3) Do you have Peace in times of Pain?
3 Reasons to Cheer Up:
1) I am not controlled by my circumstances.
2) I am never alone.
3) I am filled with resurrection power.